Operations Program Manager at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
Operations Program Manager
Location: Remote, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles/Irvine, San Diego, Boston, Seattle, New York
Invitae is a rapidly growing, technology-driven company. Our mission is to empower doctors and patients to use genetic information to make informed medical decisions at all life stages. Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
As a Program Manager for Operations, you will play a key role as we expand to handle millions of tests around the globe. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with an experienced operations team of laboratory professionals, genetic counselors, genomics scientists, and bioinformaticians. Join us as we bring comprehensive genetic knowledge to the world.
What you will do:
- Lead cross-functional programs focused on expanding capabilities and improving scalability, performance and stability of our global Operations
- Define scope, program team roles, timelines and resource needs for successful program execution
- Partner with key cross functional stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and proactively drive for results
- Collate and publish key metrics to support decision making, identify opportunities and drive process improvement
What you bring:
- Demonstrated success in leading complex cross functional programs in an industry setting, preferably in biotech or healthcare with at least 5 years experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with data collection and analysis to drive decisions and evaluate the impact of programs
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and organization
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and highly self motivated
- Certificate in project management from the PMI or similar, preferred
- Strong background in genetics or molecular biology (MS or equivalent laboratory experience) preferred
- Programming experience and/or experience working with software development is a plus
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.