Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox has an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing & Go-to-Market Project Manager who will help us reshape the world of IT operations. With so many people working from home and organizations struggling to make sure remote workers are safe from cyber attacks, it’s no exaggeration to say that you can help make a difference across the cybersecurity landscape. You will be one of the most important people when it comes to our go-to-market, content strategy, release tracking, and team operations; helping to ensure projects get done on time and with maximum impact. You will report to the Manager of Product Marketing and have the autonomy to get the results we need to reinvent the IT operations space and increase Automox’s reach.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Digitally savvy product marketing pro with a proven track record of delivering highly effective and engaging product marketing programs.
- Meticulously detail-oriented, resourceful, and obsessed with organization.
- Self-motivated creative thinker with the ability to consistently produce high-quality and reliable results on time.
- Highly motivated and able to make definitive, data-driven decisions in a fast-paced team environment.
- Visionary who is not afraid to push boundaries and surface every opportunity to differentiate Automox within the IT industry.
- Experience in managing projects for fast-paced teams and product marketing projects. Experience using Jira and running sprints is a huge advantage.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and report on product marketing go-to-market motions and upcoming releases internally across the entire organization.
- Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management from accepted concepts through delivery for product marketing projects.
- Establish and run weekly sprints for our internal team of product marketers and technical marketers – and make sure that projects using outside contractors are staying on track.
- Develop and maintain relations and direct communications with all key stakeholders who request projects from the product marketing team.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Streamline product marketing operations and create efficiencies to increase team velocity.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
BENEFITS: Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
PARENTAL BENEFITS: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
TIME OFF: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
PERKS: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
SALARY: Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. $75,000 - $97,500 - $120,000
BONUS: All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
EQUITY: We’re all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.