Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is hiring an Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator to support our Chief Compliance Officer. This is an opportunity to support one of our key leaders, while working alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork, service, and excellence.
This role may sit anywhere in the US, preferably in the eastern/central time zones, to best accommodate our global workforce.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you will be a critical partner who keeps the executive and their team focused on company goals, while supporting a variety of initiatives and projects.
- You will complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the CCO and their leadership team including, but not limited to, managing busy calendars, meeting preparation, and being a general deputy of time
- You will utilize your strong communication and presentation skills when creating and editing newsletters, email campaigns, and board meeting preparation
- You will act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within FIS and Senior Executives inside and outside the company, and recognize key players within the lines of business
- Manage multiple deliverables with competing deadlines
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic. You have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment. You will manage multiple priorities with poise, high attention to detail, organization and process.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders and longer-term projects
- High attention to detail and consistent follow-up
- You have the ability to create dynamic and engaging PowerPoint presentations
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial technology industry experience
- QuickBase experience
- Compliance experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed. Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.