Engineering Operations Project Manager (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:28 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, January 13, 2022
Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is growing rapidly and we are looking to grow our Engineering Operations team. The Operations Project Manager partners with the Director of Engineering Operations, Operations Program Managers, Engineering and Product Managers as well as other internal stakeholders to provide analysis and tools support including Atlassian tools administration.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Serve as the primary contact for Jira and Confluence administration, project creation, workflow administration and permissions.
- Host and coach others on best practices for Atlassian products.
- Drive tools utilization, consolidation and coordination across the Engineering organization.
- Perform complex data composition and analysis for business-critical systems within Engineering Operations.
- Gather, collect and organize critical business information required for continued scale and growth within Automox.
- Develop and share reports to senior management, organizational leaders, and related stakeholders.
- Assist with the development and implementation of processes related to Engineering Operations.
- Become the Engineering Operations data guru.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of experience in operations engineering, technical project management, or program management.
- Experience in operations management, data collection and analysis, and reporting.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and tools.
- Extensive experience with Jira Cloud Premium products.
- Tools administration experience, log analytics, and workflow management.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creativity, and strategic skills.
- Strong background with Airtable, Excel, Google Sheets, and equivalent products.
- Results-oriented and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present to leadership and stakeholders within the organization.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $80,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA - the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description