The Digital Operations and Data Analyst is essential to the day-to-day management of campaign promotions and yield management on HG Owned & Operated and Partner sites; monitoring and analyzing key metrics, providing data driven direction on the daily promotional mix. The ideal candidate will possess a complementary blend of Ad Serving, DSP, data-analyses, and technical expertise; possessing a strong attention to detail with excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with specific experience and interest in the digital environment. We are seeking an individual that is team-oriented, open to change -- thriving in a fast-paced environment, has a positive attitude and is excited rolling up their sleeves and problem solving.
What you will bring:
- Manage all aspects of the Distribution trafficking workflow via GAM, Programmatic DSPs, and RSS feed updates using an in-house Content Management System
- Own day-to-day execution of tasks and ad hoc requests from the Sales and Revenue Operations teams to optimize ad campaign delivery and improve promotional yield
- Work with internal teams to achieve optimal campaign delivery thru QA & performance troubleshooting, and the testing & incorporation of new/improved products, platforms or vendors into the promotional distribution workflow
- Preparing and producing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly KPI-driven analytics reports for internal teams and external partners
- Monitor performance of audience data strategies and report on key findings
- Troubleshooting, identifying patterns, and generating new approaches to reporting
- Create & maintain promotional calendars, documents and workflow documentation for purpose of sharing across internal and external teams
What you will bring:
In addition to being organized, self-motivated, proactive, flexible, deadline-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with web analytics reporting
- 2-3 years digital trafficking experience preferred
- Experience with digital ad technologies (HTML, Flash, ad servers, content management systems, etc.), Supply/Demand Side Platforms and Data Management Platforms
- Existing knowledge of Adobe or other Web Analytics is a plus
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communicator, comfortable on email, phone and IM, with the ability to effectively manage communication style up, across and down
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Excel
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!