TruU is a cybersecurity company that is digitally transforming organizations and how their employees, partners and guests experience the workplace. We eliminate passwords and badges and make interactions between human to systems or devices frictionless. We are currently looking for a Customer Engagement Manager.
Location: Denver, CO
Role & Responsibilities:
- TruU is seeking a Customer Engagement Manager within its Professional Services team to deliver customer relationship management, project management, pre-sales engineering, and solution architecture expertise during the pre-sales, deployment and post deployment support to the customers. This is a unique opportunity for the resource to help drive TruU customer success and market adoption.
- This role will ideally be co-located with our software engineering team in Denver. It is important for the professional services team members to be working with our software engineering team on one side and with the customers on the other side to successfully deploy the TruU software within a customer’s environment. This resource will work closely with the Technical Engineer resources within TruU Professional Services to develop and manage the overall project plans.
- Coming up to speed on the TruU product overview, solution architecture and demos, understanding the customers’ IT environments and integrating the TruU solution within them will be key responsibilities for this role.
- Prior demonstrated experience in leading end to end customer engagements including the communication, relationship, consensus building and problem-solving skills required to drive consensus on complex technical decisions with the customers and internal TruU product team.
- Strong hands on solution architecture experience for enterprises with an emphasis on identity and access management deployments.
- While this is not a deep technical role, prior experience and understanding of the following areas would be a big plus:
- installing, configuring and integrating multi-tier solutions in enterprise environments and infrastructures is preferred.
- proficiency with federation technologies such as PKI, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP and Microsoft AD
- proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Windows Internet and Information Service, Group Policy, and Windows / Mac workstations.
- experience with one or more of the following: PingFederate, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Okta, Azure AD Premium, Centrify.
- Other important experience – Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP or similar – standing up and working with secure environments, security groups, firewall controls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years professional experience