AWS Partner Manager at Druva
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
This role is part of Druva’s AWS US Partnership team under the sales organization and critical in driving Druva’s partnership and business with Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will be responsible in building and nurturing strategic relationship with AWS field team in your designated region and driving co-selling activities with AWS, in order to support Druva’s business/performance metrics.
Your strong knowledge and experience in areas like backup, data protection, enterprise virtualization, data storage, and/or cloud means that you can bring a unique value proposition to Druva’s current and prospective channel community, and key strategic alliance partners.
Opportunities for your career development are limitless on the shoulders of a rapidly growing and evolving company like Druva. Competitive On-Target-Earnings (OTE) package with ability to over-achieve and stock options in a Sequoia Capital backed pre-IPO Unicorn company.
Key Objectives and Major Responsibilities
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and activities with AWS field team in your designated region
- Drive co-selling activities with AWS to generate net new opportunities, customer logos & bookings initiated by AWS for Druva
- Drive sales alignment between AWS and Druva’s sales team, i.e., joint account planning and execution
- Be the expert in the AWS sales messaging, motion, and organizational alignment. Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Druva solutions together with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Use internal and external resources to effectively position Druva as a leader/partner of choice within AWS
- Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Druva solutions together with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Be entrepreneurial – Identify and share pursue new market opportunities to pursue together with AWS, and Druva’s sales team and our shared reseller community
- AWS sourced new opportunities, customer logos and bookings
- ROI from activities and investments selected to implement at and with AWS
Capabilities and Competencies for Success
- Individual contributor who must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong working knowledge of AWS – people and sales motion in particular, or similar experience with Azure/GCP/other cloud offerings
- 10+ years of experience with enterprise software field sales/alliances/business development
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Possesses strong analytical, process, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient with excel
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated success in defining and implementing marketing strategies and programs that across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end marketing activities involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
- >35% travel is expected