Sr Executive Assistant at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position provides high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer of Zayo Group Holdings. This individual is responsible for executive administrative functions including making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing expense reports and invoices, scheduling meetings, receiving visitors, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, calendar management, general office duties, preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, running errands and other duties as assigned. The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
- Manage all items pertaining to the CEO’s schedule, including all travel logistics (domestic and international).
- Ensure that the CEO has the highest level of support and that all interactions with the Office of the CEO are efficient and effortless for all internal and external clients and their support staff.
- Support key Marketing initiatives that apply to the EA role such as the key and VIP contact projects.
- Partner with internal clients such as Investor Relations, Sales, Executive Support, Community, Business Development, Executive & Customer Engagement, Communications to deliver effortless support to CEO and other C-Level Executives.
- Manage Executive activities in Salesforce and utilize the platform to inform, comment, and gather necessary information for day-to-day responsibilities.
- Send timely Executive Outreach notes once approved by CEO.
- Administrative duties will include sorting and distributing mail, preparing and submitting expense reports, initiating, gathering and sharing Executive Briefs with CEO, keeping the CEO’s bio up to date, maintaining CEO contacts (both internal and external), preparing the CEO for daily meeting schedule, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality when executing all responsibilities in a friendly manner.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a College or University or 4+ years of work experience.
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-Level executive preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously and have strong execution and implementation skills.
- The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is proactive, professional, and approaches every experience and interaction with a positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage complex calendars and travel itineraries (both domestic and international) with conflicts and shifting priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Previous Salesforce experience a plus.
- May be required to work outside of normal business hours and occasionally out of Zayo's Denver office.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave