Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking for a Senior Community Moderator to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US
The Senior Community Moderator works as part of the Product Team and will own the managing of Community content, propose new functionality and look at ways to increase engagement.
The Senior Community Coordinator will monitor user engagement, report on trends and be proactive in preventing churn. They will support junior members of the team by sharing their expertise and help promote the Community across the business by leading training sessions.
What you will be doing;
- Own the managing of the Community content to ensure customer interactions are driving further engagement
- Track user trends and take appropriate actions if issues are identified
- Holding internal Community users to account to ensure processes are correctly followed
- Own Community campaigns, user groups and resource requests
- Engage community members and help motivate them to become involved and assist one another
- Become the ‘voice’ of the community to its many users and internal stakeholders
- Support members of the team and help upskill them if new to the role
- Highlight successful user interactions and success stories to Marketing and assist with building Community campaigns
- Ownership of all customer touchpoints within the community, including email accounts and relevant cases
- Assist in sales enablement processes and upskill Matillioners on using the Community
- Create technical documentation that is hosted on the Communities and ensure they are kept updated
Personal / Team Growth and Development
- Keep up to date with community products and associated solutions
- Share new ideas and process with the team
- Assist team members with their deliverables when necessary
- Live the Matillion values: reflect Matillion’s values by demonstrating positive behaviours
- Ensure the Community reflect Matillion’s values and culture to our customers
What we are looking for:
- Able to own and develop Community based processes
- Passionate about Communities and familiar with Community-based concepts
- Excellent written communicator
- Familiar with moderating community platforms
- Comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Customer Oriented - this role is to act as the customer advocate for the product feature
- Experience with training users and creating ‘How To’ material
- Able to Multitask
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to spot trends and be proactive in managing potential issues
This role might be a good fit for you if you are:
- Evidence of supporting other members of staff as they onboard
- Passionate about customer success and promoting positive user experiences
- Passionate about modern cloud technologies
- Comfortable talking to customers and different stakeholders
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.