About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our supply chain team. In this role, you’ll help support existing customers by working with our outsourced partners to ensure each order is produced to spec and delivered on-time. You’ll work closely with our customer success and merchandise teams, vendors, and our co-founders.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Microsoft, Zendesk, Invision, Zapier and many other category leaders.
We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Manage order operations, inventory and fulfillment from sending orders to printers to purchasing inventory and ensuring deadlines are met through successful delivery.
- Stay up to date on latest printing, fulfillment and shipping best practices and trends.
- Be the internal expert relating to all supply chain aspects.
- Support customers and recipients by answering order-related questions.
- Whatever else needs doing - we're a startup and wear multiple hats!
- 2-5 years relevant experience at a fast-growing technology startup
- Proven ability to support a complex product in an early-stage, ambiguous environment
- Self-driven, ability to get work done independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication skill
- Deadline mentality, detailed oriented, tech savvy, and a passion for building things that scale
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- Flexibility to work from home several days a week or our downtown Denver, Colorado office
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment: free lunches, happy hours, sporting events, and more
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, transportation stipend, and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k retirement plan
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays