Manager, Professional Services (Co-Pilot)
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
This is an opportunity to lead and evolve a critical team within the global services organization. You will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Analytics. You will be afforded the opportunity to influence strategy and drive improved execution around the globally delivered Analytic Co-Pilot service.
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Development and oversight for consultant onboarding
- 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews and quarterly bonus tracking
- Individual skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Ensure standard delivery methodologies and processes are up-to-date
- Implementation of on-going quality control measures such as shadowing and CSAT surveys
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all services engagements being delivered by their team
- Keep up-to-date on product features and the impact to service offerings
- Provide sales with primary point of contact to support pre-sales activities
- Review tickets assigned to team members and ensure tickets are addressed in a timely manner
- Must have 3+ years of management experience leading services delivery teams
- Must have 3+ years experience delivering services around enterprise security software solutions deployed within complex, large enterprise environments. Experience with SIEM products, or other adjacent security technologies (e.g., IPS, Firewalls, IAM, etc.) is required.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively supervise and develop both personnel, from entry level to management.
- Must have experience supporting the sales process and participating in scoping, pricing and proposal activities.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.