Manager, Professional Services (Co-Pilot) at LogRhythm
Manager, Co- Pilot
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Manager, Co-Pilot to help lead and evolve a critical team within the global services organization. As a Manager, Co-Pilot you will have the opportunity to mentor an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as work with a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. You will be afforded the opportunity to influence strategy and drive improved execution around the globally delivered Analytic Co-Pilot service.
The right person for this role will have experience with effectively supervising and developing personnel, from entry level to management. This position will report to the Senior Director, Professional services.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Development and oversight for consultant onboarding
- 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews and quarterly bonus tracking
- Individual skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Ensure standard delivery methodologies and processes are up-to-date
- Implementation of on-going quality control measures such as shadowing and CSAT surveys
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all services engagements being delivered by their team
- Keep up-to-date on product features and the impact to service offerings
- Provide sales with primary point of contact to support pre-sales activities
- Review tickets assigned to team members and ensure tickets are addressed in a timely manner
- Must have 3+ years of management experience leading services delivery teams
- Must have 3+ years experience delivering services around enterprise security software solutions deployed within complex, large enterprise environments. Experience with SIEM products, or other adjacent security technologies (e.g., IPS, Firewalls, IAM, etc.) is required.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.