Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This position provides high level administrative support to the Sales Leadership Team. This individual is responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls, making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing expense reports and invoices, scheduling meetings, receiving visitors, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, calendar management, general office duties, preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, running errands and other duties as assigned. The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Leadership Team.
- Maintain key relationships and communications within the company, including other executives and with external vendors to ensure business needs are met.
- Arrange heavy travel arrangements including booking flights (domestic and international), hotels, transportation, dining; prepares detailed expense reports.
- Attend management meetings and organize necessary materials for meetings.
- Strategically prioritize and coordinate schedules and calendars with the discretion to escalate or make changes based on business need.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Create and maintain detailed organization charts and budgets.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Research and analyze data while preparing reports and recommendations.
- Conference registrations, logistics, and material preparation.
- Represent the Sales Leadership Team by being a polished communicator through phone, email, and chatter with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise a high degree of discretion due to confidential and sensitive information.
- Process invoices.
- Manage special projects as required and to a successful completion.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent
Base salary range: $60,000-$70,000
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave