Executive Assistant at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This position provides administrative support to the IT Leadership team. This role will be responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, general office duties, running errands, light project management work and other duties as assigned. Provides a high level of service for all internal and external clients including management team and office staff.
- Provides administrative support.
- Work with Executive contacts throughout the organization.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel expense reports.
- Attend management meetings, schedule meetings, and organizes necessary materials.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Create and maintain detailed organization charts.
- At least 3 years of general office management experience, including supporting an executive.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and anticipate and quickly react to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage complex calendars with multiple conflicts and shifting priorities.
- Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to communicate effectively within the organization and with outside vendors and clients.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Gmail, Internet, and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic; self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- May be required to work outside of normal business hours on occasion.
- CO pay range: $50,500 - $74,000
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.