Customer Success Manager, eSolutions at Billtrust
As the Customer Success Manager in eSolutions, you will be responsible for aligning with our Account Management, Relationship Management, PSO, BPN Operations, and PayOps teams to engage with clients for the purposes of promoting and increasing electronic invoicing, electronic payments, and when applicable, increased payment automation. Your actives will include coordinating with other teams, client/customer outreach, hosting customer calls, presenting strategies to drive eAdoption, gaining buy-in from the client, and coordinating marketing and product activities on behalf of the client.
You will be responsible for meeting the eAdoption goals of these clients as determined in conjunction with the client and Billtrust leadership if applicable. Part your role will be to determine the best path to success for taking the necessary action to achieve these goals and seek out assistance, feedback, and/or cooperation from other teams/employees as necessary. Your KPIs to determine effectiveness will be related to ePresentment rates, ePayment rates, number of invoices paid, margin improvement, payment automation rate, client feedback, and NPS as well as number of clients supported.
- Build business relationships and work with medium to highly complex customers from implementation to go live to expedite gains in eInvoicing and ePayment
- Understand target customer audience
- Create, execute email campaign content/timing, call campaign script/timing, onsert messaging.
- Introduce and reinforce best practices that drive results for adoption of eInvoicing & ePayments
- Measure and track results and change action plan/strategy when applicable to drive desired results
- Identify areas of opportunities to increase eInvoicing, ePayments & payment automation & collaborate with team, client, manager to implement new activities.
- Document and report activity (i.e. campaign, client interaction, etc.) in Salesforce, Clarizen, Basecamp, & Google Docs as directed by manager
- Understand and pull the correct data to support the influencing of customers to participate in our eAdoption programs
- Collaborate with customers to understand and suggest any product enhancements that will drive increased electronic adoption
- Proven success in a Customer Success and/or Marketing role – email, direct marketing, digital marketing, telemarketing, project management - 3+ years of experience preferred
- Experience within the Billing, Payments, eCommerce and Interactive Marketing areas a plus
- Proven experience delivering programs to complex corporate clients and their customers - consumers and businesses - that migrate buying or payment behavior to an electronic experience
- Track record of developing, tracking and managing multi-channel customer adoption and activation programs across multiple customers simultaneously; knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce), Project Management tools (e.g. Clarizen), and Microsoft Excel to track data and customer insights
- Proven experience building acquisition plans, tracking results, and adjusting campaigns to improve results
- Proven initiative, sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a disciplined analytical approach based upon facts and data
- Strong verbal and communication skills including working collaboratively across all departments and being very comfortable making presentations to clients and internal stakeholders; proven knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.