Admin Co-Pilot Manager
Admin Co-Pilot Manager
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
This is an opportunity to lead and evolve a critical team within the global services organization. You will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Analytics. You will be afforded the opportunity to influence strategy and drive improved execution around the globally delivered Admin Co-Pilot service.
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Development and oversight of Admin Co-Pilot onboarding
- Consistent 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews, bonus tracking
- Skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Provide Sales with pre-sales, post-sales and escalation support for the Admin Co-Pilot service
- Ensure standard delivery methodologies and processes are up-to-date and being followed
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all service engagements being delivered by your team
- Customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively supervise and develop personnel
- Experience supporting the sales process and participating in scoping, pricing and proposal activities
- Have an interest in the development of service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.