Vice President- Human Resources at LogRhythm
Vice President- Human Resources
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who are we looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a talented, energetic, driven, Vice President of Human Resources. We are looking for someone that can create people rograms and drive organizational changes that enhance LogRhythm’s excitement for its future. LogRhythm is looking for someone who can create a global workplace of energized LogRhythm’s employees, and at the same time building a strong, competent Human Resource function.
Due to the strategic importance of this position, it will report directly to CEO and, as such, will be a member of senior leadership team and be one of LogRhythm’s strategic thought leaders. As a member of the executive team you will be expected to provide the human data and the employee voice as strategy and decisions are made.
We live our company values and the Vice President of Human Resources is at the forefront in promoting and driving our values out into the company culture. The Vice President of HR will understand this role is critical to building a culture and supporting LogRhythm as is continues to evolve into a strong business and even greater place to work.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
As the Vice President of Human Resources, you will be globally responsible for:
- Being a change agent and a voice for both the employee and the culture
- Setting, enforcing and evaluating legally compliant human resource policies, procedures, and best practices
- Implementing talent management practices globally
- Payroll and 401k/pension plan’s globally
- Delivering world-class recruitment and onboarding
- Provide guidance and leadership to both the HR team and the leadership of the organization around people issues and human resource programs
- Build consistent actions and processes for compensation, benefit, legal regulations and talent development
- Maintain knowledge regarding local, state, national and international laws, regulations and best practices
- Manage HR budget
- Develop metrics and analytics to support company decisions and help determine design or changes
- Establish communications that build trust and support the company values
- Be able to model the values through any people program or practice
- Excellent communication skills – to include having open, honest conversations at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience
- BS preferred or strong work experience and accomplishment track record
- 8+ years of Human Resource leadership
- International HR management experience
- Payroll knowledge and management experience
- Organizational transition experience helpful
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.