Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a TA Manager to work on our Senior Hires here at #teamgreen. This role can work from either our Manchester, UK or Denver, Colorado HQs, or sit remotely across UK, Ireland, or the US.
This role is responsible for hiring at Director level and above across all functions within Matillion. The person will be a strong TA Partner with experience sourcing senior candidates and working with executive search firms, ideally across the US and UK or internationally. This role will need to be able to both support the wider TA team when required and volume of hiring is up, and be able to work confidentially and stand alone with senior leadership when such roles are being recruited.
What you will be doing
Route to Market
- Planning the most impactful route to market for Director level positions across Matillion
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute a hiring plan - in function and across the TA team
- Determine whether search firms are necessary or whether the role can be sourced directly and manage either path
- Work with marketing, senior leadership, investors to create advertising and communication around key roles
- Maintaining TA process, focus on diversity and best practices across senior hiring
- Demand excellence across hiring
- Building the most effective interview loops which create great candidate experiences and enable stakeholders to involve the right people at the right times
- Creating an adapted process for senior hiring to reflect needs of stakeholders, candidates and the market
- Manage and coordinate the PSL for senior hiring that is maintained and updated
Projects and other Support
- Support the TA team across hiring, projects and research wherever necessary
- Feed into metrics where appropriate
- Support development of TA Metrics across the team
- Drive internal candidate experience and pipeline for director level and above roles by working with Talent Development on nurturing our internal strength in line with workforce planning
What we are looking for
- Stakeholder management at a senior level
- Ability to influence and guide to ensure best practices and candidate experience is at a premium
- Ability to work with exec search firms and manage an end to end process yourself
- Able to work collaboratively and get involved within the TA team and able to switch to managing high profile confidential roles when necessary
- Manage and negotiate with exec search firms
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Able to support and influence on internal development in line with workforce planning
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.