Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US.
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for all the administrative tasks of recruitment and providing support to the Talent Acquisition team, mainly scheduling interviews and making sure we deliver a world-class candidate experience.
This is a key role for the team to ensure we can operate as efficiently and effectively as possible whilst we scale.
What you will be doing;
Talent Acquisition Support
- Coordinating and arranging interviews (both virtual via Zoom and in-person interviews when appropriate) for all candidates; communicating with wider talent acquisition team and candidates as appropriate
- Post and manage job descriptions for open roles, making sure they are formatted correctly and free of errors.
- This includes utilizing external platforms to increase our network and visibility
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally with hiring teams and externally with our candidates
- Organizing all recruitment documents on shared drives
- Monitoring the main talent at Matillion email inbox
- You will continuously look for ways to enhance the candidate recruitment journey
Reporting & Metrics
- Maintain clean and timely data input within our ATS (Lever) to drive accurate reporting
- Manage confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all times
- Support in producing data reports as required
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and internal policies
Wider Team Projects
- Update employer branding assets on all recruitment and social channels
- Participate in team projects and initiatives as assigned right across the People Team
- Bring new ideas to the table in terms of how we improve our processes
What we are looking for - Technical/Role specific
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ recruitment coordination or administrative experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to ensure results
- Metrics and results-driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize a busy work-load & meet deadlines
- A great communicator; verbal & written
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaborative Working
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Achieving Results
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.