Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo is seeking a Recruiter to join the Talent Management Team. We have technical and non-technical recruiting roles available for multiple skill levels. The qualified candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced environment with a high volume of recruitment activities. The Recruiter will be adept at managing change with an ability to quickly course correct.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to create effective job descriptions; post to internal and external job boards.
- Drive recruiting activities to ensure a strong pool of qualified candidates for current and future openings
- Screen and provide qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Conduct regular check-ins with Hiring Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Manage employee and applicant inquiries and claims, responding with tact and resourcefulness.
- Attend career and college fairs when applicable.
- 3 – 5 years’ of corporate recruitment experience.
- Proficiency with G Suite, Salesforce, WordPress, and Worday required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to ensure accurate and effective conveyance of information.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Prior experience with telecommunication industry recruiting preferred.
- Proven track record for finding top talent.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.