HR Operations Analyst at LogRhythm
HR Operations Analyst
LogRhythm is recruiting for an HR Operations Analyst with immigration, compliance and employee relations experience to become a key member of the LRHR Team. Successful Loggers are team players, inclusive thinkers, and creative problem solvers. They have a growth mindset focused on continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage immigration and work authorization activities working with third party vendors
- Administer all leaves of absence, monitoring timelines, documents and assuring compliance with state, Federal and international laws
- Provide employee relations support working with managers to prepare and deliver performance documentation
- Prepare HR reports and metrics including compliance reporting (EEOC, veterans), recruitment and turnover
- Analyze data to identify trends and recommend actions to HR team and business
- Facilitate annual 401K Audit and Discrimination Audit
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations, international HR documentation and best practices within each country’s compliance requirements
- Assist in HR policy implementation and Employee Handbook updates in compliance with local laws and statutory regulations
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years’ Human Resources experience in immigration, compliance, employee relations and performance management
- Solid working knowledge of federal, state labor and employment laws and associated regulations (FMLA, ADA, FLSA, Title VII, EEO, HIPPA, AAP, etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills for reporting and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective prioritization, consultative and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle personal information
- Working knowledge of an HRIS (Ceridian DayForce preferred)
Who You Are:
- You’re detailed, process-oriented and eager to make continuous improvements
- You strive to contribute to the greater good and bring an open perspective to the team
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, competing priorities
What We Offer:
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The starting salary for this position is between $55k-75k annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Garner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform
For more information about our amazing company, click: https://logrhythm.com/about/.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.