HR Data & Reporting Analyst (Greenhouse) at Snowflake
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for ensuring data correctness, completeness, accuracy and integrity of our ATS System (Greenhouse) and will have a strong data analytical background.AS AN HR DATA & REPORTING ANALYST AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Support HR Shared Services & Staffing Operations to deliver AdHoc Reports and Metrics
- Develop and streamline analytics in Greenhouse
- Partner with internal / external stakeholders and partners to understand customer requirements for report requests, understand data structures, availability and reporting limitations
- Ensure accuracy and final quality review of all products / reports
- Identify opportunities to ensure integrity of HR data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; and communicate to other HR teams as needed to correct discrepancies
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity across multiple systems
- Experience handling confidential data by following security / confidentiality standards
- Utilize insights from recruiting metrics to build process optimization (manager dashboards, time to hire, cost to hire, pipeline, offer acceptance/rejection rates, etc.) by leveraging Google Sheets, BI tools, or APIs
- Manages special projects as assigned in a broad range of areas, as business needs arise
- 3+ years of experience with Greenhouse (specifically Greenhouse BI Connector) or ATS analytics
- Experience with data handling, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports
- Advanced user of MS Excel, Google Sheets and Greenhouse Report Connector
- Experience with Workday Report Writing and HCM experience required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
- Strong consultative, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to accuracy
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills and follow-up
- Must thrive in a complex environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is a must
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.