As a Sr. Recruiter you will be responsible for managing the overall recruiting lifecycle and our long-term recruiting strategies. You will be a business partner to executives and hiring managers to ensure that our hiring practices are closely tied to building on our culture and achieving our business goals. You will be tasked with managing, prioritizing and closing both technical and business roles; which will require a strong understanding of Sovrn’s culture and the recruiting landscape within Boulder.
- Act as a business partner to executives and hiring managers on all activity related to recruiting process and strategy
- Own the management of all budgeted positions and backfills to ensure that they are appropriately pulled into our consistent recruiting process and managed efficiently towards our hiring goals
- Partner closely with Recruiting Manager on quarterly workforce planning activity to ensure we have the right recruiting resources and position budgets in place to achieve aggressive recruiting goals
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and styles, and implement our recruiting process based on best fit with each individual team
- Develop a view into the talent and competitor landscape such that our decisions and strategies around talent acquisition are informed by the best possible information
- Keep the business up to date throughout the cycle on key metrics to present that information in a way that is accurate, up to date, and usable by the stakeholders.
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and proposes recommendations for action
- Manage and attend meetup groups and events that will support our overall hiring initiatives
- Work with Recruiting Manager to administer interview training around diversity, team fit and technical fit.
- 3+ years' of experience recruiting in a fast-paced “start-up” environment
- 3+ years' of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Java, Big Data and UI Engineers
- Persistent, creative and resourceful
- Proven success maintaining passive candidate pipeline
- Ability to complete both technical and cultural interviews
- Demonstrated ability to close both passive and active candidates in a highly competitive market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
Position Repots to: Manager, Recruiting