Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
As the Technical Sales Enablement Manager on our rapidly growing Revenue Enablement team, you will construct and deliver the enablement program for our Customer Solutions Engineering team, as well as other technical roles and technical training. You will be a subject matter expert in our platform and solution, and be able to translate that knowledge into learning for new hire onboarding and ongoing enablement sessions.
Please note: Preferred candidates will be located in the Denver Metropolitan Area.
What You'll Do
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our technology and platform, as well as the technical sales cycle including how we approach POCs
- Connect with our Customer Solutions Engineering team to understand current knowledge base, gaps, and needs
- Work with technical sales leaders, as well as stakeholders across the organization, to develop a holistic enablement program for technical sales personas
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement Content Manager to build material for both virtual and in-personal technical enablement learning
- Work with our Partnerships team to support ongoing technical enablement for our growing partner community
- Extend the technical enablement program to other personas at Red Canary
What You'll Bring
- Experience with enablement, learning & development, coaching, and/or teaching
- Strong background in information security technology
- Demonstrates a firm understanding of primary security tenants including: confidentiality, integrity, availability, role-based access control, segmentation, etc.
- Has familiarity with fundamental cloud infrastructure concepts: virtual private clouds (VPS), compute, elasticity, and the storage, processing, and securing of data
- Preferred: Experience in InfoSec as an engineer, architect, practitioner, support role
- Preferred: adept with Windows and Linux command-line and are comfortable with configuring systems, troubleshooting, and interacting with scripts or have experience with scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Ruby, etc.
Targeted base salary range: $115,000 - 140,000 (depending on experience) + bonus eligibility and equity.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.