The Strategic Account Partner Manager is a senior relationship role for strategic partner clients. This is a vitally important role at Prove. The Strategic Account Partner Manager is responsible for achieving the highest customer satisfaction levels for existing partner solutions, drinking revenue expansion, and enhancing the expansion of the relationship by delivering the value of new Prove products and services.
The Strategic Account Partner Manager will drive our partners to increasing levels of value from current solutions, implementation of new solutions and working with the client for the development of new solutions. The Strategic Account Partner Manager will hold regular meetings with various stakeholders, including the C suite, to assess where Prove stands in relation to agreed upon goals and KPIs of success and will drive resulting actions.
A key component focus will be fostering trusted relationships with partner executives to drive adoption of Prove solutions, identify new business opportunities and maintain a stellar business reputation.
This role leads the internal and external processes that deliver on-boarding, satisfaction, growth and retention, with a focus on fulfilling business objectives and value via our solutions. The selected candidate will have a strong command of communication (written and oral), business analysis, solution design, project management and consultative solution selling.
What You Are Accountable For
- Expertise to work with partner and partner executives on business plans, budgets, and go-to-market plan
- Protect existing revenue and discover growth opportunities
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources/needs that support KYC, Fraud, and other client initiatives
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, presenting the status of the project and the value achieved to key stakeholders at both Prove and the clients
- Partner with internal project team(s) to define current and projected workflows that further establishes Prove as a trusted partner
- Effectively translate business requirements to product specifications, manage projects in support of customer onboarding
- Use consultative selling to support customer onboarding & account expansion with Partner VP Sales
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- 5-10 years experience in a customer facing role.
- 3-5 years experience managing partner relationships
- Proven consultation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of leadership
- Executive presence with polished interpersonal style, excellent verbal and written
- communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Strong alignment with core organizational values
- Solid project management expertise and Salesforce proficiency
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR