Strategic Account Manager (Remote)
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that is continually transforming and improving itself each and every day. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help insurance agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking engaged, energetic and highly-motivated Account Managers to join our Strategic Accounts team. The Account Manager is responsible for retaining and further developing existing customer relationships through maintaining and selling Vertafore products and services into Vertafore Strategic accounts.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Expeditiously and effectively resolve Strategic customer concerns
- Engage with internal teams to suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better serve the customer
- Expand Vertafore footprint by selling Vertafore products and services into existing accounts
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
- Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
- Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly activity targets tied to revenue expansion and retention
- Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Ensure value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
- Proven success in Business-to-Business application software sales and account management
- Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong, meaningful client relationships
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development, Opportunity creation and activity tracking
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong technical skills – Web Conferencing, MS Office, CRM software
- Ability to travel 2-4 times per month
- Bachelor's degree preferred