Sr. Sales Operations Manager at RingCentral (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you are considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing annually and we’re expanding our Global Operations Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: Sr Manager, Sales Operations
The Sr Manager Sales Operations will be a key leader in driving the growth and productivity of the Public Sector Sales Team. You should have a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to do what it takes to make the company successful. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be proactive in identifying areas of opportunity, analyze data, & deliver actionable insights to drive growth
- Manage weekly cadence of sales forecasting to ensure a high level of accuracy and pipeline quality
- Manage territory and quota planning to drive best in class quota attainment for the segment
- Manage a portfolio of high impact, cross functional projects delivering operational excellence and scale across process, systems, and sales experience
- Drives daily sales operational execution staying on top of the fast-paced cadence and rhythm of the business
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize the sales flow and enable deal delivery
- Participate in the development and execution of the annual operating plan
- Develop sales rep and manager retention and productivity initiatives
- Lead spiff planning programs and operationalize quarterly incentives
- Support Rules of Engagement and an evolving sales process and execution framework
- Be a go to person for the segment sales leadership that they can trust to execute
- 5-6+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Familiar with a variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel, and strategic alliance) including Government and Public Sector segments
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze data, determine insights and develop programs to drive productivity and efficiencies
- Strong project management and business improvement capabilities with a track record of delivering results across a complex portfolio
- Strong operational background, working with or directly leading day to day business operations
- Strong organizational development, communication, and leadership skills
- Passion for solving problems with the willingness to dive in with the team
- Flexibility, with the ability to adjust as needed, with a sense of urgency and a passion for new ideas
- Proven leader with the ability to maintain a strong aligned team
- Must have SaaS, Telephony or High-Tech experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Global Ops team works collaboratively to provide cohesive support and strategy that build, nurture and lead all aspects of the business. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 25%+ annual growth and a $2 billion annual revenue run-rate. RingCentral has become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. This is an opportunity to lead a massive change in the way teams and organizations collaborate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado or California, the compensation range for this position is between $124,000 and $175,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.