Sr Manager, Sales Operations
Job Title: Sr Manager, Sales Operations
Location: Denver, CO
Reports to: Director – Sales Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Sr. Manager, Sales Operations (Systems, Process and Tools)
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading strategic Sales Operations initiatives and the assessment, management of critical systems, processes and tools related to the sales, services and support functions. This role will lead comprehensive analysis, synthesize findings to drive business requirements and strategic roadmaps to support the prioritization of investments. The Sr. Manager will also be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior sales, services and support leaders to understand business needs and translate them into use cases and presenting findings
- Assess all tools used by the sales, services and support organizations including the CRM (salesforce.com), customer success management (gainsight), forecasting (aviso), prospecting and business intelligence tools
- Work in partnership with our IT Department and Marketing Operations to prioritize the portfolio of business needs
- Develop a comprehensive vendor strategy, leading the onboarding, QBR’s, Contract and Renewals process.
- Analyze sales processes (Lead-Opportunity and Sales Stages) and identify opportunities to increase efficiency by automating, minimizing and offloading low value activities
- Develop/ revise and implement business controls, policies, procedures and best practices to maximize sales performance
- Assess and develop processes improvement opportunities for complex multi-segment, multi-channel sales motions
- Design reporting to provide sales and finance leadership with key information required to manage the business
- Conduct tool evaluation, tool usability, workflow design and drive improvements and adoption
- Serve as a key liaison between sales and finance, IT, legal, marketing
- Provide data-driven input on sales structure, segmentation and coverage, business planning, investment prioritization, productivity improvement.
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents in the business
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in sales operations with a deep focus on sales systems, processes and tools. Must have High Tech industry and preferably SaaS experience.
- Experience in analyzing sales processes, understanding use cases for key systems and developing business requirements
- Familiarity with a wide variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel and strategic partner sales) and segments (SMB, commercial, enterprise)
- Experience working with offshore resources is highly desirable
- Professional with strong organizational, communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage a portfolio of large programs and a high volume of small to medium sized initiatives
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lucid, Visio, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Experience with key go-to-market tools such as salesforce.com, marketo, gainsight as well as business intelligence, forecasting, compensation administration, CPQ and billing tools
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s is desirable
RingCentral is a leader in cloud-based business phone systems that has received top industry honors including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The disruptive RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise phone systems. By combining a hosted business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that until recently were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.