SolutionConsulting is an integral part of the sales team. We partner with the salesexecutives by uncovering and understanding initiatives of the customer andcommunicate the best solution for success. We are best known for our diligentpreparation and our ability to deliver above industry standard presentationswhile communicating the value of Vertafore's solutions. It is all about valueand working on a team that strives to be the best they can be and exceed ourcustomer's expectations with industry and product knowledge. The team workswith new and existing customer's and supports the Inside, Field, and Strategicsales teams for the Agency business.
TheSr. Solution Consultant is comfortable with frequent travel and partners withour Field and Strategic sales teams to work with the largest agencies acrossthe country. The ideal candidate is an industry expert that exhibits excellentpresentation skills and must be comfortable presenting in high-stress competitivesituations. As a Sr. Solution Consultant, you lead by example, always taking astrategic approach in every engagement, is a self-starter that can learn andadopt new technology and processes at a rapid rate.
· TeamPlayer, Role Model & Collaborator
· TheVertafore Solution Consulting model is a team approach. Team culture is ournumber one priority.
· Eachteam member contributes to the success of the overall team.
· ASr. Solution Consultant leads by example, coaching and mentoring other teammembers.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant is a strategicsupporting member of the sales team
· A Sr. Solution Consultant will work withmultiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning forour solutions.
· A Sr. Solution Consultant has a positive andambitious attitude.
· PresentationSkills & Executive Presence
· ASr. Solution Consultant presents in all professional settings from executive tomiddle-management to end-user levels.
· Whenpresenting, it is crucial that you can relate the value of the solution to specificaudience priorities.
· Abilityto deep dive into the solution for end-user day to day operations.
· Abilityto present and relate cross-departmentally from Agency Operations, CommercialLines, Personal Lines, Accounting & Finance, Employee Benefits and more.
· ASr. Solution Consultant will be a leader in demo technique; delivering acreative, clear and concise message.
· CreativeProblem Solving and Strategic in their Approach to Winning Business
· Workas a member of the sales-team to put together a meaningful and strategicpresentation for large prospects and customers.
· Tobe able to take a strategic, consultative and individual approach withcustomers and prospects to help them achieve their goals.
· Cross-functionalstrategic collaboration with the sales, marketing, professional services andproduct teams.
· Botha self-starter in approach and execution and a valuable and dependable teammember.
· Abilityto cultivate internal and external relationships and intuitively leverageresources in customer engagements.
· Greatattention to detail and documentation.
· Product& Industry Expertise
· ASr. Solution Consultant is responsible for deep product knowledge across theentire agency suite of solutions.
· Abilityto ramp-up on products and their value quickly.
· Asa leader on the Solution Consulting team, will be the first to adopt and trainother team members on new product enhancements.
· Tobe a student of the industry in constant mode of learning and being a thoughtleader to the Insurance Industry.
· Tobe a self-starter when learning technology and applying value to the solutionwhen presenting.
· Tobe a consultant to our customers and prospects on driving change with the useof technology.
· Asa Sr. Solution Consultant, it is expected that you work cross-departmentallywithin Vertafore both leading and participating in special projects andinitiatives.
· Partnerwith Marketing, Product and Customer Success on regular basis.
· Work with Product Management to help defineproduct requirements collected from field experience
· Voiceand advocate of our customer base with the ability to communicate informationgathered from the field.
o It is the responsibility of theSolution Consultant to understand the needs of the agency and document theneeds of the agency.
o Insure proper handoff to postsales activity to insure a successful implementation.
THE IDEAL CANIDATE
· 5+ years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprisesoftware or related field
· Insurance experience strongly preferred
· Experience with Vertafore products preferred
· Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word,PowerPoint)
· Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
· Able to perform and present in high stress situations
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Up to 80% travel, all domestic