Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,500+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks is looking for a proven sales leader with experience leading a high growth segment in North America. This leader will be forward thinking, data-driven and passionate sales leader to join our team in Denver, Colorado. This person will drive growth initiatives and revenue generation programs for North America Mid-Market segments by developing, managing and tracking demand generation programs and campaigns to drive and nurture leads and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Freshworks' GTM leadership team to define strategy and execute the revenue plan.
- Report directly to President of North America, provide leadership, development and execution support to the Regional Sales Managers to surpass revenue targets
- Assist and coach Account Executives and Business Development Reps in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, and Business Development to accelerate sales cycles, generate new sales opportunities drive revenue through multiple channels
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring of the Mid-Market Sales team
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business, including, but not limited to forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
- 15+ years of software sales experience, and 5+ years of sales leadership as VP/Director leading multiple sales teams greater than 30-40 sales reps.
- Track record of stability and tenure in multiple organizations
- History of overachieving targets in a SaaS, market leading technology
- Proven success scaling out multiple sales team with success selling SaaS and cloud solutions in the industry (preferably in CRM and Customer Experience solutions)
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of CRM reporting and dashboards and highly process orientated
- Demonstrated experience building a collaborative environment between sales, marketing, product and finance
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA preferred
Freshworks offers competitive salary, sales commission, equity and benefits package.