Sr. Channel Sales Field Trainer
Sr. Field Trainer, Channel
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Programs & Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
This position directly supports our Channel Sales team enabling RingCentral Channel Partners. This is an amazing opportunity for a Sr. Field Trainer to join and contribute to RingCentral's award-winning channel program! The Channel program and our collective partners are the most successful parts of our sales organization. With your expertise and coaching, our partners will sharpen their sales skills to take them to the next level!
You will leverage your sales expertise to enhance the skills of our partners to develop business opportunities, prospecting, increase their book of business, and to build a solid pipeline of potential clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have mastery in delivering product training within a hi-tech service. We require a self-starter with strong organizational skills and strength in communicating throughout all levels of the organization. If your passion and drive for sales is contagious and you want an audience to share your knowledge, experience, and thrive on seeing your work turn into realized revenue and retired quotas, then we want you on our team!
We need a sales guru who can teach our partners the basics of sales through to more advanced sales techniques, strategies, positioning, and how to smoothly navigate entry-level sales and complex deals. This includes topics such as how to prospect, identifying opportunities, understanding the market opportunity, how to position the product and services, and how to increase their book of business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in channel sales as a partner, leading a channel sales team, or as a field/outside sales representative. Field or outside sales experience is required.
- Convey the overall value of cloud communications as a service and in specific, the RingCentral value proposition and sales pitch for various aspects of the.
- Understanding of technical product synthesis, training techniques, and overall base-level technical aptitude.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and close rates
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and relationship building networking skills
- Experiential understanding of the challenges of channel sales, sales, cloud-based services, and be able to provide guidance and navigation solutions to partners.
- Experience with multiple sales segments inclusive of SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise and C-level decision makers
- Possess the desire, and passion to be a sales trainer. You must bring the energy and drive to engage and compel adult learners
- Must be located near major airport and be available for high periods of travel. 60% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years in field or outside sales experience is required. Channel experience is preferred.
- Quantifiable results of success required: able to display a track record of success in sales, exceeding quotas, awards and accolades through a portfolio experience
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flex PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.