Sr. Channel Sales Field Trainer
Sr. Field Trainer, Channel
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Programs & Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
This position directly supports our Channel Sales team enabling RingCentral Channel Partners. This is an amazing opportunity for a Sr. Field Trainer to join and contribute to RingCentral's award-winning channel program! The Channel program and our collective partners are the most successful parts of our sales organization. With your expertise and coaching, our partners will sharpen their sales skills to take them to the next level!
You will leverage your sales expertise to enhance the skills of our partners to develop business opportunities, prospecting, increase their book of business, and to build a solid pipeline of potential clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have mastery in delivering product training within a hi-tech service. We require a self-starter with strong organizational skills and strength in communicating throughout all levels of the organization. If your passion and drive for sales is contagious and you want an audience to share your knowledge, experience, and thrive on seeing your work turn into realized revenue and retired quotas, then we want you on our team!
We need a sales guru who can teach our partners the basics of sales through to more advanced sales techniques, strategies, positioning, and how to smoothly navigate entry-level sales and complex deals. This includes topics such as how to prospect, identifying opportunities, understanding the market opportunity, how to position the product and services, and how to increase their book of business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in channel sales as a partner, leading a channel sales team, or as a field/outside sales representative. Field or outside sales experience is required.
- Convey the overall value of cloud communications as a service and in specific, the RingCentral value proposition and sales pitch for various aspects of the.
- Understanding of technical product synthesis, training techniques, and overall base-level technical aptitude.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and close rates
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and relationship building networking skills
- Experiential understanding of the challenges of channel sales, sales, cloud-based services, and be able to provide guidance and navigation solutions to partners.
- Experience with multiple sales segments inclusive of SMB, Midmarket, Enterprise and C-level decision makers
- Possess the desire, and passion to be a sales trainer. You must bring the energy and drive to engage and compel adult learners
- Must be located near major airport and be available for high periods of travel. 60% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years in field or outside sales experience is required. Channel experience is preferred.
- Quantifiable results of success required: able to display a track record of success in sales, exceeding quotas, awards and accolades through a portfolio experience
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.