Solution Engineer, CRM Specialist at Freshworks
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #10 on the prestigious Forbes' Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.
As a CRM Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Evangelizing Freshworks CRM value to customers including c-level execs, sales business leaders and IT.
- Discussing and proposing solutions for common CRM use cases such as lead/opportunity/account management, configure price quote (CPQ), forecasting, marketing automation, sales workflow process definition and back-office system integration.
- Work closely with our commercial customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the Freshworks CRM platform.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks CRM solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks CRM platform.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar experience implementing CRM
- 2+ years Solution Engineering or in any technical role is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on these skills every single day!
- You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- A Bachelor's degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
- We're looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.