SMB Account Executive - Denver at Sumo Logic
SMB Account Executive:
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a SMB Account Executive, you will be working on dominating and expanding the SMB space. We seek an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and embraces complex deals because they are more interesting to you than pumping out 50 transactions per quarter. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams he/she has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s customers.
What you’ll be working on:
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Close and process all prospect, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Hunt and prospect new business while expanding current accounts
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Provide timeline and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Your experience and skills should include:
- 2+ years of closing experience selling B2B software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solutions
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT Operations, Security, and DevOps leaders
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing technical environment
- Deep experience functioning as a hunter, owning sales pipeline from initial cold call through to close
- Salesforce.com power user
- Passionate about technology
- Teamwork and great communication skills a must
Still interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now and learn more about our purpose!
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.