Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
The Senior Strategic Channels & Alliances Specialist role will be responsible for enabling and managing the GSI partnerships within our North America channel organization. This is a quota quarrying sales role. This role reports into the Manager, North America Channels, and will interface with the North American Freshworks sales and pre-sales teams and the India-based Partner organization to ensure business and technical goals are aligned to partner offerings. The role will need to develop required partner relationships, create a robust engagement cadence and drive indirect and influence revenue outcomes.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead GTM with big GSI partners
- Manage all aspects of partnerships, including owning partner relations, ensuring partner success, exploring new partnership opportunities and executing marketing and sales campaigns
- Represent partners internally and Freshworks externally at senior levels
Our Perfect Match:
- 5+ years of sales/ channel sales experience
- Track record of managing and developing direct or indirect pipeline and exceed sales quota
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to think strategically and manage complex projects and partnerships
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively
- Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products and services
- Global mindset, flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity
- A strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional & dispersed team
- A sense of humor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, global team
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances, equity options, flexible time off + paid vacation, commuter benefits, work from home spending, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.