Senior Sales Executive - Fortune 100 Corporations - BPO/Corp Banking Solutions/Payments at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Corporate Enterprise Team:
Corporate Enterprise Team (CET) team is responsible for net new business sales as well as, new sales to FIS’s current largest Corporate customers and prospects ($30B+ in revenue).
The CET Group builds strong relationships throughout a corporation’s executive ranks through face-to-face and virtual strategic discussion. We understand the company’s strategy and align FIS solutions and services to their strategy to build solid relationships and a successful long-term partnership.
What you will be doing:
Location: Remote/Virtual position in US
As Senior Sales Executive selling FIS’s Enterprise Solutions to Large Corps, $30B+ in revenue, you are part of a dedicated sales team selling net new business to new clients, and up and more to assigned Strategic Global Accounts.
In this role, you will be working with FIS Business Development Executives and FIS Product Solutions experts to position FIS products and services to get new business, as well as to meet current client expectations and achieve your assigned sales quota.
- You’ll be responsible for the sale, to bring everything together to both effectively sell and close business
- Serve as primary FIS relationship owner to net new business clients, as well as accounts
- Act as a conduit between the client and the thought leadership within FIS to drive partnership opportunities where they make strategic sense
- Structure negotiate and close sales opportunities that meet customers’ expectations and FIS’ ability to deliver, utilizing appropriate FIS resources for product marketing support and specialized product sales expertise
- Develop and execute account plans to ensure continued revenue acquisition and growth from assigned accounts
- Present proposals to Clients – utilizing FIS resources and tools
- Understand clients’ strategy and be able to communicate needs across the FIS product teams for solutioning
- Ensure accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content in FIS’ internal contact management and sales management systems
What you bring:
- Extensive experience in enterprise technology space with an emphasis on managed services or payments
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and beating growth of enterprise net new business sales. Success is a must-have – you will be working alongside industry’s best, brightest and most seasoned sales executives
- Strength and presence in senior executive engagements
- Hands on approach with every aspect and detail of the sale in collaboration with sales support resources
- Top shelf communication skills in all disciplines – oral, written, formal presentation and reading people non-verbally
- Can-do, collaborative attitude and proven problem solver – ability to traverse large organization to get the resources needed to make the sale and assure client satisfaction
- Expertise at negotiating terms, conditions and pricing of FIS contracts with client and ensure terms are within FIS standards
- Ability to manage client relationships, sales pipeline, and accurate forecasting of complex opportunities
- Maintain Executive presence in face-to-face client discussions with senior executives
- Flexibility to travel as required
Bonus if you have:
- Demonstrates FIS solution and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package
- Attractive benefits including private medical, dental, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.