We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and Colorado Springs.
🚀 About the Role
This is an exciting time to be joining an enterprise SaaS rocketship, and 2021’s first tech unicorn! Increased client adoption, overall team growth, and partners fitting into our Continuous Product Design framework means we’re scaling Quantum Metric’s SI and Agency partnerships ecosystem. As Senior Partner Sales Manager, you will have named partner accounts along with the opportunity to evaluate and seed new Quantum Metric solution partnerships. Working cross-functionally with sales, client success, marketing, and product, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing key Solutions partnerships with goals surrounding generating and accelerating new logo growth and existing logo expansion.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company. You will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams to close sales deals.
- You own and manage the prioritization and execution of Quantum Metric’s Solutions Partnerships (SI + agencies) in North America
- You will be focused on generating and accelerating Quantum Metric pipeline in the short term while building long-term partnerships to drive future growth
- Collaborate closely within the partner organization across Cloud and Technology alliances to bring solutions to market and deliver implementation and business consulting services.
- Work with extended partnership organization (partner delivery, partner marketing, product marketing and engineering) on any deliverables or assets needed to support the business
- You and your alliance partners will be a critical component of the overall execution and success of Quantum Metric in driving our customer acquisition across Global 2000 enterprise customers
- Identify, onboard, train and execute go-to-market plan with Quantum Metric Solutions partners
- Own joint territory planning sessions with the sales organization to promote collaboration between teams
- Execute upon strategic Go-To-Market programs to leverage joint marketing opportunities such as webinars, podcasts, case studies, and blog posts (maybe even physical events as they return!)
- 6 - 8 years of technology-related sales or partnerships experience.
- Experience developing and growing partnerships delivering technology services and solutions partners (SIs, digital agencies) delivering those service offerings
- Experience developing partnerships and alliances within the e-commerce/digital industry (with direct experience in analytics, experimentation, CX, personalization or application performance monitoring a plus)
- Experience working with and managing partnerships with enterprise organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - a self-starter who exhibits passion, persistence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Exemplify the following traits - articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Compensation: $130-160,000 base, 70/30 split
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf