Senior Manager, Customer Success at FluentStream
As Senior Manager of Customer Success, you'll be responsible for revenue growth and customer retention for the company's largest customers. You will manage a team of skilled and motivated Customer Success professionals who develop, foster and manage strong relationships with FluentStream's largest customers. You will prioritize your time to focus your efforts based on business objectives and constraints, including future account growth, perceived risk, strategic value and renewal time frame. The person that will fill this role is a seasoned expert in Success Management and PBX/VOIP/Telecommunications. This person will easily and swiftly build positive rapport with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption and optimization of the FluentStream platform.
Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- Deep understanding and knowledge of business telecommunications and related products, including cloud-hosted PBX and VOIP.
- Hands-on technical experience delivering cloud-hosted PBX or VOIP solutions.
- 8+ years experience in customer-facing roles with a stellar track record, ranging from technology, pre-sales, consulting, product or technical account management.
- 5+ years Customer Success experience working in a high touch engagement model, managing through key customer lifecycle milestones.
- 3+ years experience managing and developing a customer-facing team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and navigate through ambiguity, uncertainty and/or unexpected obstacles.
- Professional and polished communications skills that help build confidence and trust with customers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with data, analytics tools or use cases.
- Be able to travel to meet with customers, pandemic travel policy permitting.
- Friends, family, and co-workers often come to you for advice.
- Your ability to stay calm under pressure has always allowed you to navigate your way out of many a maze.
- You can guess the end of every mystery movie you've ever seen because you are an active, curious listener.
- You consider problem-solving, project management, and convincing people to help you get things done to be core strengths.
What you will be doing:
- Drive adoption, retention and expansion
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing team of Customer Success professionals.
- Manage a book of customers, driving account health, consumption and revenue growth.
- Guide customers proactively along their journey using FluentStream products.
- Drive plans, strategies, positive outcomes with Customer Success tools including success plans, customer journeys, playbooks, etc.
- Use your strong Executive presence to build relationships with Customers' C-suite and hold highly impactful QBRs.
- Create, own and follow through success plans that drive strategic results.
- Persuade customer participation in case studies and testimonials.
- Identify and own resolution of internal and external challenges, opportunities as they arise.
- Use your creative mindset to find new ways to improve customers' use, satisfaction, and consumption of FluentStream's products.
Cross functional collaboration:
- Work as a team with Sales, Customer Support, Service Delivery, Marketing and Product on shared account management activities.
- Responsible for drawing upon the skills and resources across the organization to continually provide value that supports our biggest customers' adoption and growth.
- Collaborate closely with Support, Service Delivery, Marketing and Engineering to continuously improve our tools, processes and capabilities.
- Contribute to the knowledge base with articles, internal and customer-facing artifacts.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to Engineering and Marketing.
$100,000 to $130,000 total cash compensation per year plus equity
- Company equity program
- Monthly stipend to facilitate a comfortable remote work environment
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Paid short term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Reimbursement for education and professional development
- Employee assistance program
- Pet insurance