Senior Business Development Representative at Duda, Inc.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR) to join our team at Duda. This position is key to filling the top of the funnel and assisting the Sales teams in closing qualified prospects.
As a Senior Business Development Representative you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through identifying new opportunities. The primary responsibilities include collaboration with the sales and marketing leaders, market research to identify new potential customers, and qualification of these leads through independent prospecting.
This position reports to the SVP of Sales located in Palo Alto, CA. This role is located in our Louisville, CO office.
- Work alongside sales, marketing, and leadership to execute targeted outbound campaigns
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and effectively communicate the specific value proposition for the customer’s business
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Build and develop relevant industry knowledge depending on focus campaign/vertical
- Research and identify prospective decision makers/leads, qualifying them using online research to document contact information in the CRM.
- Engage qualified leads through outbound communication (email, social & phone) to initiate conversation and schedule meetings for the sales team.
- Develop, test & document email narratives and prospective talk-tracks that provide predictable & consistent engagement from potential clients.
- Exercise A|B testing to determine prospective best practices regarding contact cadences, subject lines and channels.
- Proficiently utilize Salesforce with Duda’s architecture and guidelines and maintain a clean and up-to-date book of record.
- Meet or exceed a minimum of ~10 quality pitches booked per month.
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and be passionate about leveraging the phone, email, and social selling to drive opportunity.
- Minimum of 8 months of SBDR/BDR experience in a SaaS or technology business.
- A drive for hunting, winning and providing value to target accounts.
- People person, able to build and nurture relationships through appropriate follow up and relationship management.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for working in an effective and self-guided manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce experience a must, HubSpot experience a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with BANT, MEDDIC, or similar sales qualification frameworks is preferred.
- Understanding of generating pipeline through outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aide in engagement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
Duda is the leading web design platform for all companies that offer web design services to small businesses. The Company serves all types of customers, from freelance web professionals and digital agencies, to the largest hosting companies, SaaS platforms and online publishers in the world.
Loaded with powerful team collaboration and client management tools, the Duda platform enables the building of feature-rich, responsive websites at scale. Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO.
Duda has partnered with some of the biggest players in the industry, including Yell, Hibu, ItaliaOnline, 1&1 Ionos, UOL, Sensis, Publicar, Solocal, Telstra, Broadly and Shore. The Company was founded in 2009 by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.