Salesforce Team Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Team Manager who will lead a group responsible for building, operating and maintaining the Salesforce CRM supporting our Sales, Marketing and Operations teams as we support one of the fastest growing companies in CO with industry leading best practices and tools. Specifically, this role will be responsible for operating and improving Salesforce solutions and associated tools to enable end users throughout the company. This team is part of the Operations team at Ibotta.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Leading a team of Salesforce Admins and Developers. This is a player-coach role, both leading the team and participating in execution using your skills of organization, mentoring, and Salesforce Administration
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout Operations and Sales to understand needs and help solve problems
- Team with the Product Manager and Salesforce Architect to design, plan, and execute the Salesforce roadmap
- Collaborate with technology partners to implement and deploy solutions that include other platforms like AWS
- Manage changes to the Salesforce ecosystem, including testing, training, deployment, and support
- Manage 3rd Party apps on the Salesforce platform, including evaluations of effectiveness and cost/benefit.
- Partner with business intelligence, Sales Leadership, and Sales Enablement teams to develop and implement strong data quality processes to enhance use of Salesforce data for reporting and analytics
What we are looking for:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, with other certifications a plus
- 7+ years of experience defining, designing, and implementing technical solutions to business processes, inclusive of:
- 4+ years experience working on complex projects with a focus on end to end implementation and management of Salesforce solutions
- 2+ years experience managing a team, with execution planning and mentoring team members
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology concentrations preferred
- Proven track record in developing high quality user experience and implementing technology platforms
- Deep understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes
- Must be highly motivated to keep pace with the rapidly changing Ibotta business. We are a startup, with highly creative product managers
- Must have extensive Salesforce Admin experience: email-to-Case; Process Automation; Flows; Reports; Dashboards; object maintenance. We primarily use Sales features, along with Communities, Salesforce CPQ, Conga, ZoomInfo, and integrations with Hubspot, Outreach.io, Slack, and Jira. Our deployments are managed with Copado.
- Plus: experience with Salesforce CPQ or another Configure-Price-Quote product
- Plus: experience configuring and administering Conga Orchestrate, Conga Contracts, or Conga Merge
- Plus: any hands-on experience with Apex, Lightning Components, or Lightning Web Components
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.