Sales Solutions Consultant II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Sales Solutions Engineering team is a group of twelve professionals that provide support for Next Generation Banking sales opportunities. The team is comprised of a variety of individuals with experience ranging from banking software development and consulting to experience working for financial institutions that offer checking, savings, CDs, commercial and business banking, and loans. The team spend their time working on RFI and RFP responses, performing core banking system assessments and gap analysis, and demonstrating the features and functionality of the FIS Modern Banking Platform. This is a virtual team, with members living across the country, that works together collaboratively on multiple engagements throughout the year.
What you will be doing
Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge (primarily focused on the Modern Banking Platform and surrounding solutions) to provide functional and technical expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
Individual will play an integral role in pre-sales solution assessments including requirement and gap analysis dispositioning, along with support for Proof of Concept/Capability and Proof of Technology engagements for prospective
What you bring:
- Professional experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-project Financial Services environment
- 10+ years' experience required in Information Technology for the Financial Services industry
- Experience with core banking systems preferred
- Strong client demonstrations and communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Requirement Workshops, Software Demonstrations, Gaps Analysis, Consulting, Application and IT Modernization, Application Analysis, Gap Assessments, Requirements Development, Retail or Commercial Banking or Lending, Requirements Identification and Validation
What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.