Sales Operations Specialist at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The role of the Customer Experience Team Member is to be THE Trusted Guide, leading both internal and external customers through the services journey, delivering an exceptional experience from new product introductions through solution lifecycle. The individual will focus on Customer Centricity and Relationships, understand our Supply Chain solutions and services and will be able to Model and guide a customer through their journey with Arrow Global Services. Competencies include being the Customer Advocate, Ownership and Accountability, Decision making and effective communication.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the link between the sales team and different counterparts; may need to join customer and supplier visits
- Research and disseminate information on potential customers, supplier-related activities, cost and schedule of designated project with local team
- Evaluate opportunities, develop penetration plan and provide direction to Arrow teams
- Identify pipeline potential strategic Global OEM customers for incremental business beyond design transfers
- Leverage on design transfer and work with suppliers in Asia for incremental business beyond design transfers
- Create and drive strategy for the transfer of associated materials and liabilities
- Drive and coordinate transfer quoting
- Ongoing training for Arrow teams on how to manage global transfers
- Develop, coordinate and follow-up strategies for smooth transitions
- May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree with 2-4 years of related experience or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Investigative thinking
- Organization of time and tasks
- Ability to effectively run meetings with internal and external customers
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate the value of Arrow Global Services
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)