Sales Operations Specialist
Wowza Media Systems currently seeking a Sales Operations Specialist. The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for Sales Operations initiatives and the assessment, management of critical systems, processes and tools related to the sales functions. This role will lead comprehensive analysis, synthesize findings to drive business requirements and strategic roadmaps to support the prioritization of investments.
- Work closely with sales, services, billing and support leaders to understand business needs and translate them into use cases and presenting findings
- Assess all tools used by the sales, billing, and support organizations including the CRM (salesforce.com), forecasting, prospecting and business intelligence tools
- Work in partnership with our IT Department and Marketing Operations to prioritize the portfolio of business needs
- Analyze sales processes (Lead-Opportunity and Sales Stages) and identify opportunities to increase efficiency by automating, minimizing and offloading low value activities
- Develop/ revise and implement business controls, policies, procedures and best practices to maximize sales performance
- Assess and develop process improvement opportunities for complex multi-segment, multi-channel sales motions
- Design reporting to provide sales and finance leadership with key information required to manage the business
- Conduct tool evaluation, tool usability, workflow design and drive improvements and adoption
- Serve as a key liaison between sales and finance, IT, legal, marketing
- Provide data-driven input on sales structure, segmentation and coverage, business planning, investment prioritization, productivity improvement.
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents in the business
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations managing a large portfolio with a deep focus on sales systems, processes and tools. Must have High Tech industry and preferably SaaS experience.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of routes to market (inside, field, channel, hardware and strategic partner sales)
- Professional with strong organizational, communication skills
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Experience with key go-to-market tools such as salesforce.com, business intelligence, forecasting, compensation administration, CPQ and billing tools
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
Who we are
Wowza Media Systems (www.wowza.com) creates streaming products and services for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from desktops to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business for over ten years, won numerous industry awards, and are driving over 20,000 customers in more than 170 countries.
We are committed to shaping the streaming industry and lead the way with products and services that both simplify streaming, and provide tools for advanced users to build their own customized solutions. By staying true to our focus on customer success we continue to redefine our industry and impact the world. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, Harvard University and Amazon
- Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
- Success based compensation that rewards performance!
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results.