At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by seven plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Coordinator to implement and manage systems, automation, and reporting used by our Demand and Media teams. Reporting directly to the VP of Business Development, this is a highly dynamic and cross-functional role that demands analytical aptitude as well as intellectual curiosity to connect with business stakeholders and contextualize overlapping business challenges and then execute against them.
The ideal candidate must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and possess a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and solve problems. Salesforce experience is required, and we’ll look to you to support and lead internal systems trainings, handle sales process support needs, and tackle ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Be a high impact player acting as an on-demand resource for sales support tasks including but not limited to: lead generation, client communications, contract review, automated outreach platform management, account management, and forecasting.
- Fuel sales team pipeline through lead generation activities.
- Salesforce.com support and data stewardship.
- Work with internal teams to gather and clarify requirements for feature requests for internal tools. Implement and manage technical business systems (Salesforce, Outreach) to deliver features.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence Team to ensure that data used and generated by various business systems is accurate.
- Deliver basic reporting requests for internal teams using Salesforce and business intelligence systems.
- Responsible for sales and account management team admin requests gated changes to SF objects including, opportunity adjustments, owner changes, etc.
- Internal process adoption, compliance, and update communication
- SFDC training, end user support, and document management
- Provide support across all Demand Teams in a variety of functional areas.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year experience working with or supporting sales team at a high level to make an impact to the team.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- CRM experience required. Salesforce.com experience and Salesforce Admin certification preferred.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently toward collective goals.
- Capacity to grasp and learn concepts quickly and independently.
- Excellent communicator.
- Technically savvy.
- Naturally curious about how organizations scale.
- Extreme level of attention to detail.
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks.
- Experience using data to make recommendations.
- Strong project coordination and organization skills.
- Some experience in a sales support / sales administration role preferred.