Sales Operations Coordinator at AdAction Interactive
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:55 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by seven plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking a highly motivated and talented Sales Operations Coordinator, looking to jump start their career working for one of the top media sources in the AdTech space. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, this position is responsible for supporting a variety of sales related programs and initiatives and will work cross-functionally with multiple departments to support the rollout and continued optimization of multiple business functions as they relate to Sales.
The ideal candidate must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and hungry to learn the ins and outs of an emerging industry. We require someone who can prioritize their time and efforts to support the Sales Team through a variety of sales operations functions.
- Be a high impact player acting as an on-demand resource for sales support tasks including but not limited to: lead generation, client communications, contract review, automated outreach platform management, account management, and forecasting.
- Assist in initiating and progressing partner relationships over email, teleconference, slack & other communication channels.
- Fuel sales team pipeline through lead generation activities.
- Salesforce.com support and data stewardship.
- Internal process adoption, compliance, and update communication.
- Content and documentation maintenance.
- Be an advocate for AdGem’s vision and our Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop start-up culture.
- Stay up to date on mobile industry trends.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 – 3 years of experience working at a high level to make an impact to a team.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently toward collective goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Preferred experience with digital media advertising across both agency and direct clients.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Capacity to grasp and learn concepts quickly and independently.
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks.
- Excellent communicator.
Read Full Job Description