Sales Operations Coordinator at Vertafore
Seeking a team player who strives to support and help drive success within an organization. The Sales Operations Data Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the health and structure of CRM (Salesforce) data. The ideal candidate will data auditing experience or, at minimum, experience using Salesforce. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in data cleanliness, architecture, etc will make this candidate successful.
The individual we are looking for has the complete package – a self starter always striving to be better, full of integrity, strong attention to detail and enjoys working with other people to solve problems
Core requirements and responsibilities:
- Create, monitor, maintain and document a data auditing strategy to ensure data issues are caught and corrected in a timely manner
- Partner with other analytics groups to align on data standards and identify company wide data issues
- Create, monitor and maintain an onboarding strategy around data to help new salespeople transition into their roles quickly
- Support other groups within sales and marketing with special data projects
- Work with Deal Support Team to ensure they are aligned on data standards and are adhering to data standards that are set.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree or higher
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- High integrity work ethic and follow through
- Ability to work in fast pace and high growth environment with tight deadlines
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.