Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization. (including involvement in the annual planning process and defining the cross-selling strategy)
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions including territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics. Incorporate learnings into building complex forecasting models and making actionable proposals
- Develop reports and dashboards that drive decision-making and optimization in areas such as rep productivity, attainment of targets, pipeline management, campaigns and various experiments.
- Build effective Cross-Functional Partnerships with Sales leadership, Marketing, Finance, and Business Intelligence teams.
- Participation on weekly forecast calls. Help to qualify opportunities and assist Sales Management with insightful reporting on key metrics and analytics
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside in perspectives
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of sales operations experience within an inside a sales organization. Equivalent experience within investment banking, FP&A or management consulting would be transferable
- A proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Self starter and fast learner who thrives in a changing environment and gets things done.
- The ability to get your hands dirty, work in the details and troubleshoot issues
- Deep experience with typical sales-stack technologies and analytical tools (e.g., SFDC, SQL, Data Visualization (Tableau/Sisense), Outreach, Clari or similar).
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $50,000-$65,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description