Sales Operations Analyst
- Synthesize data from multiple sources to generate reporting and analysis that provides value to the Sales organization and to senior management.
- Provide guidance and education to the Sales team on processes, policies, and tools.
- Represent the needs of the sales organization to non-sales-oriented teams and vice versa.
- Track and deliver customer specific pricing according to Deal Desk policies. Maintain and improve sales support tools, quota calculators, and internal processes.
- Actively anticipate and collaborate to solve for operational adjustments as the Sales organization grows and takes on new objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand current and future business needs; ensure that processes and operational structures promote positive sales workflows rather than wasteful workarounds.
- Interface with all levels of the organization with an objective perspective that is consistent with Pax8’s strategic business objectives.
- Excellent listening skills. High EQ. Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, functions, macros, charts, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in learning disparate systems, identifying paths to improvement, and delivering improved outcomes
- 1-2 years of experience working with or in a sales organization
- Experience working with sales module of a CRM such as Salesforce
- Troubleshooting skills
Experience that would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business, Econ, Finance, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in software sales, operations analysis, planning/forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis
- Two years of experience using Salesforce or similar CRM