Sales Manager at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Sales Manager to scale and retain a world class sales organization through national expansion. In this role, you will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans for new market expansions. You will enhance, and ensure the structure of the providers journey elicits a positive experience at scale.
As our ideal candidate you have experience scaling a sales organization into a national sales team. You are a relationship builder, innovative, and creative. You have analytical skills and are able to make decisions based on data. You thrive in a role where you can celebrate the success of others.
- By the end of the month one, understand the sales process, product, and identify areas for improvement. Be able to understand the needs of the team, strengths, and growth areas.
- By the end of month two, prepare sales and team growth forecasts (monthly, quarterly, and annually), improve sales cycle time & conversion, and ensure CRM is being utilized effectively.
- By the end of month three, ensure market launches are continuously improving, and work to resolve provider journey bottlenecks.
- By end of the month six, establish best practices for differing business lines
- 8+ years in varying sales roles
- 3+ years experience running a sales team with 10+ people where 80%+ hit quota during a year.
- Proven background in structural organization and departmental scale
- Ability to interview, recruit, and retain the best sales people for Sondermind.
- Analytical skills that translate into actionable planning
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Nice to Have
- Previous Growth Stage Startup experience
- Experience in healthcare
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Base compensation for this role is $85,000 with up to $130,000 on target earnings.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.