Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re excited to add a new Sales Manager to our growing sales team! We’re aiming for candidates who are passionate about people development and are exceptional at developing a high performing inside sales team. If you’re a natural team motivator and excited about diving in to a fast paced environment with some record-breaking quarterly goals, then this is the job for you! You’ll join a team of 3 existing sales managers and directly report to our Head of New Business, who will empower you to achieve high expectations and hit our targets. Candidates who have proven experience as a SaaS & inside sales manager & thrive with building, developing and spearheading a team – this role is for you!
- Lead a sales team of 8-10 inside Account Executives
- Hire, train & ramp new Account Executives with the help of our *future* Sales Trainer
- Develop & coach your team through weekly 1:1s, biannual reviews, quality assurance, and helping your AEs attain both personal & professional career goals
- Iterate on current sales processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management which includes Initial communication, accurate qualification, follow-up structure and closing training
- Collaborate cross functionally with key partners in Marketing, Sales Operations & Supply to improve processes & partnership.
- Implement and roll out of new sales contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Compensation: $90-$140k based on prior experience
- 1-5 years tech and/or inside sales management experience
- 2+ years in an inside, full cycle sales role
- A passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic personality with ability to communicate & connect with a diverse group of Account Executives
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach.io & ZoomInfo is a plus!
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced start up environment is a plus!
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program