Sales Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
About the team
Our Sales Development team is a creative, quick-thinking, and resourceful hunting team looking for new opportunities to fuel the FIS sales pipeline. We are a competitive, collaborative, and hardworking team providing a concrete foundation for the entire sales organization while fueling a meaningful and rich career path at FIS. Our team knows how to win and has a lot of fun doing it!
What you will be doing
You'll lead and be responsible for the execution against the sales development strategy for FIS Digital Sales. In this role, you'll make meaningful relationships with FIS Leaders along with current and potential FIS customers. Under your leadership, your team will maximize external sales selling time and efficiency through qualification of leads, prospect identification, qualification, and appointment setting. This position is an integral part of the Sales Team and requires collaborating with Sales leaders, Revenue Operations leaders, and Marketing.
- Provide clear vision and mission to ensure all members of your organization have clear objectives and priorities
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities, qualified meetings for FIS Sales Executives
- Provide the necessary leadership, support and guidance to ensure the SDR strategy is aligned with business direction and supports accomplishment of FIS' overall business objectives
- Coach and mentor direct reports daily, and hold team accountable for meeting sales objectives. Work closely with your assigned SDRS to:
- Develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in target and prospect accounts
- Expertly articulate the value of FIS solutions and overcome objections
- Evangelize FIS Solution Stack leveraging your mastery of digital/social selling techniques
- Build efficient processes and tool/identification and elimination of process inefficiencies
- Build and perfect our playbooks that govern our daily and weekly cadence of sales activity informed by approved best practices
- Utilize performance metrics to make data driven decisions for the individual, the team, or the business
- Hire talented Sales Development Reps by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating a large pool of candidates for core attributes and values essential for the SDR role
- Identify the materials and training needed to up skill SDR team
- Stay current with industry trends and leadership best practices
What you bring:
- Proven and relevant sales management experience (people management) in a B2B tech environment selling software solutions and integration services
- Proven sales experience as a successful individual contributor (non-management role)
- Passion for coaching and developing individuals to achieve/exceed goals - you have to foster talent
- Prior CRM experience
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or IT OR equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to manage a sales team in a structured, disciplined sales environment - and have fun doing it.
- Previous experience accurately forecasting and reporting on team/territory/account activity
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with FinTech, Banking, Payments, Capital Markets
- Specific Industry experience with FIs, Gov't, or Corporate Verticals
- Experience in a highly complex, matrixed, cross-functional, organizational structure
- Prior experience selling in manufacturing or industrial sectors
- Microsoft Dynamics skills
- Outreach.io experience
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.