Sales Insights & Operations Business Partner
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Day-to-day support of Direct sales program: Provide day-to-day support and thought partnership to multiple sales leaders (2-3) within the the Direct channel (including our Head of Sales) including ad hoc decision making support, reporting and analyses, cross-functional collaboration and one-off projects.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Support, develop, and execute larger go-to-market strategy projects (e.g., sales team structure, account and lead prioritization).
- Territory Design: Develop, manage, and optimize sales territories.
- Comp & Quotas: Develop quotas and provide input to compensation plan design.
- Fiscal Planning: Partner with our Finance team to develop quarterly and annual financial plans.
- Sales Productivity & Enablement: Develop processes, pipeline management best practices, and metrics / analytics to enable sales teams and sales manager productivity
- Business Analytics: Partner with our other Sales Ops team members, Finance team, and Marketing team to develop sales metrics and forecasts.
- Cross-Functional Partnerships: Partner effectively with Sales leadership, Finance & Business Operations, Marketing, and Product teams.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in sales or business operations.
- Previous experience as the main sales ops partner to a sales leader.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills: intense attention to detail.
- Thorough experience analyzing data to drive insights and decision-making.
- True passion for sales: you creatively find ways to make sales teams more productive.
- Fast learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done.
- Deep experience with typical sales-stack technologies and analytical tools (e.g., SFDC, SQL, Tableau or similar).
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.